Job Description: Office Manager
As the London office manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the smooth functioning of the company's administrative operations. Your responsibilities will range from managing office supplies, coordinating office maintenance, and ensure efficient communication within the organization. In addition to these duties, you will also serve as the personal assistant to the company CEO, assisting with scheduling, travel arrangements, and other tasks essential to his daily operations.
1. Office Management:
- Manage office supplies
- Coordinate office maintenance, including cleaning services
- Act as a fire warden and ensure safety protocols are followed
- Oversee office lease renewal process
- Handle office invoices and bills
- Organize the circulation of documents both internally and externally using DHL services
- Provide general support and assistance to visitors and staff
- Plan in-house or off-site events, including booking transport, accommodation, and venues
- Arrange guest accommodation for business-related visits
- Coordinate corporate entertainment and internal team-building events
2. Company Apartment Management:
- Handle apartment bills and ensure timely payments
- Manage the apartment calendar and coordinate with guests for bookings and arrangements
- Arrange for apartment changeover cleaning between guest stays to maintain cleanliness and readiness for new occupants.
3. Personal Assistant to the CEO:
- Manage the CEO's calendar, schedule, and appointments
- Handle communication and correspondence on behalf of the CEO as required
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries
- Prepare documents, reports, and presentations for meetings and as required
- Attend meetings with the CEO, take notes, and follow up on action items
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Anticipate the CEO's needs and provide proactive support.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of administrative software packages
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
- Trustworthiness and discretion with confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Familiarity with standard software packages and quick learning of company-specific software if required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.