Job Description: Marine Superintendent – Port Captain
- Holder of Chief Officer’s or 2nd Officer’s license with dry bulk experience.
- Office experience at a ship owning company.
- Good knowledge on all marine related matters including internal and external auditing, port state control inspection, vetting, ISM, ISPS, MLC, etc.
- Fluent in English and computer literate.
- Flexibility for frequent travel and attending vessels.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Posted: 26 July 2023